- Impartial - Neutral: I am here for both of you.
- Collaborative vs. Combative: We'll work together
- Flexible: YOU ARE THE BOSSES when it comes to schedule, pace, when and how we handle each area of your divorce.
- Private: Discussions between us stay between us.
- Informed: Everything gets addressed, because everything is on the table.
- Efficient: Saves Time and Money
- Every moment together we are working towards your goals.
- Mediation is quicker than litigated divorces. Because you set the scheduled rather than being dependent on the court's and attorney's schedules.
- Less time in the process equals less overall cost to finalize your divorce.
- You are retaining one attorney instead of two.
- Cost is shared between parties, leaving more financial resources for your family.
- You don't have to agree on anything or everything before we start.
- You don’t have to know the law or court procedures (That’s My Job!)
The Mediation Process: How it Works
Going through each area that needs to be addressed in a divorce decree (Child support, Alimony, Property Division, Custody and Visitation, Debt Allocation) we work towards coming up with solutions that will be the basis for agreement.
- 1 to 1.5 hours per session
- 5-6 sessions on average to complete the mediation process
- Meeting Weekly or Biweekly, at your pace.
- Settlement Agreement
- Agreements are compiled into a final agreement, drafted by the mediator.
- Mediator prepares all paperwork needed to file for divorce and needed before, and at the final hearing.
- Mediator prepares parties for the final hearing
- When to arrive.
- Who to see.
- What to expect before, during and after your final hearing.
WHAT’S LIFE LIKE WORKING WITH ME?
I have been licensed as an attorney exclusively practicing family law since 2008. I believe there’s a better way for couples going through divorce than litigation or doing it on their own.
I use my experience in Family Law and Mediation to help you navigate your divorce from beginning up to your final hearing.
I'll create a calm, productive, open, and reduced stress (can’t promise stress free) environment during your time working with me.
WHAT'S LIFE LIKE AFTER WORKING WITH WITH US?
You are the EXPERTS of your marriage. You know You best, and You are best equipped to decide what you need. The goal is not just your divorce getting finalized, but its creating an environment now, through my mediation process that will be the springboard to the next chapter in your lives after your divorce is finalized.