"Flat Fee Legal Assistance Determined by How Much Help You Need."
Whether you need a little help or a lot. Regardless of where you are in your divorce or family law case hiring an attorney for divorce consultation (also known as divorce coaching) has the following benefits:
- Useful when only one spouse is participating in the divorce.
- Flexibility to have access to legal advise, support and services when an how you need them.
- Retaining control over your case. You decide how little or how much help you need.
- Upfront, transparent pricing and reduced legal fees. Your fee is determined after we agree on the level of service you need. No more, no less. With the flexibility to add services as your needs change.
A Divorce Consultant can provide the following services:
- Prepare, file, or assist in the preparation of legal documents.
- Advise you on the legal processes and procedures involved in your particular case.
- Prepare you for court hearings and appearances.
- Answer legal questions.